Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Telling Tuesday #2


Whoops! It's December already. There was a super shocking news on the beginning of this month, Paul Walker's death. Well, I'm not a huge fan of him, but I do love his character on Fast and Furious. It's sad to know that I will not see him play with Jason Statham, who is my favorite action actor, on Fast and Furious 7. I heard that FF 7 is directed by someone new. I hope he can handle this bad news. Okay then, let's move to what I have read on November:

  1. Joshua Files #2: Ice Shock by M.G. Harris [Goodreads][Review]
  2. Confession of an Almost-Girlfriend [Goodreads]
  3. The Wolves of Mercy Falls #1: Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater [Goodreads][Review]
  4. The Wolves of Mercy Falls #2: Linger by Maggie Stiefvater [Goodreads][Review]
  5. Evangeline's Ghost by C.A. Pack [Goodreads][Review]
I've read five books, which is more than my plan. But unfortunately, I only read one book of four books-i-want-to-read on previous Telling Tuesday. I actually want to list the rest again, but umm... I have another plan *lol

  1. The Wolves of Mercy Falls #3: Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
  2. Healing A Broken Heart by Petra Larosa Purba
  3. Negeri Para Bedebah by Tere Liye
  4. Tempest In Eden by Sandra Brown
With a lot of upcoming quiz and final term is getting close, I doubt that I can read those four books. But wish me luck, okay? I also have five or so reviews on the draft.

Want to join this meme? Just visit The Little Present :)

1 komentar:

  1. Hallo Ratri,

    Menjawab comment kamu, memang ini meme bulanan kok.. :)

    Tapi aku kadang suka telat bikin postingan TT untuk ngumpulin link blogger yg posting meme... :)

    Harusnya sih minggu lalu aku udah posting, tapi karena lagi training jadi gak sempat.. :(

    Nah karena sekarang desember, jadi mau sekalian dibikin GA.. =D

    makasi banyak ya udah ikutan :)

    ReplyDelete